Monday, May 31, 2010

Great Places To Go To In Tagaytay

I'm craving for a one day road trip. I was thinking of places to go, and the closest and made a lot of sense to go to from Manila, is Tagaytay. I've been to Tagaytay so many times that it doesn't excite me any more. The thing is, whenever I went there, my family and I would stay at a maximum of two places. Also, we mostly just go there to eat. I've come to a conclusion that a trip would be more fun if we had more activities. I went to search for things to do...

1.Tagaytay Ridge Zipline And Cable Car - Click for website. 
Picture

2. Mushroom Burger
The obvious choice for food. Although my last experience here was hair on my food. I ordered rice. I don't know if this makes any difference but people come here for the burger. So I shall watch my friends munch on mushroom burger's "unique" sense of humor. Yay mushrooms! -_-
Picture

3. Picnic Grove - Just a place to hang out on.
*Nice view.
*Lots of souvenir.
*Near horse riding.
*Maybe even a boat ride to Taal Volcano.
*And yeah, picnic stuff.
Picture Picture

The following are other calm places. Beautiful places to visit:
4. Palace In The Sky - Will go here for the view. Very high.
5. Flower Farm - Beautiful flowers. Nature at its best.
6. Tagaytay Zoo - I don't remember this zoo being so typical. You can get so close to the animals it's scary. The last time I went here I was a kid, so I'm not sure if this still looks the same and if all the animals are still there.


No comments:

Post a Comment