Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cat Poop Coffee


I watched a part of the creation of this in Discovery channel about a few years back. Then I saw a cat poop in front of me while I was drinking coffee a while ago.....so......O_O

Cat poop coffee is called Kopi Luwak. It is one of the world's most expensive. It goes through processing before actually drinking it of course. If I was ever dared to eat shit, let me make it clear, it would only be shit by this cat:

Asian Palm Civet
This is the cat responsible for one of the most expensive coffee beans in the world. I should take care of one, feed it the beans, wait for the dump, and make myself mighty rich. $$$$$$$!! how the @#%^&* do you make peso signs??
---------

UPDATE: Apparently there's another animal that poops coffee; or so beans have passed through the alimentary canal of the beautiful Jacu (a.k.a. Guan) bird.

Let's have some of the flying coffee poop too. Sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment