Monday, July 25, 2011

Ain't taking BS

Picture 
In trying hard to accomplish a need to prove that there is one thing that would make sense, everything else slowly falls apart. I can’t gather how long it has been or how far my journey was to get here. It was something I sought myself out to realize, and was something that I thought for sure I did. But as far as it is my greatest strength, it is also my biggest weakness. The courage that was made to lift me, in many ways has failed to do its job, and it’s only because of that one thing that can kick it from behind. Every shield, no matter how strong will always have fault. Every sword, no matter how sharp will always have burden. From now onwards, it is much more than an argument between wits and spirit. It's battle to the death.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment