Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas

Cold breeze, it’s the ultimate bliss. It’s time… I let myself rest in the cuddle of warmth that surrounds me; the laughter, the peace, the happiness. All of it carefully tied in a way that presents are. Like gold, red, green, or silver ribbons that flow, and shine through my eyes. It’s Christmas. I dance to the music of laughter, and embrace the joy that it brings my soul. The little things, they suddenly appear like gifts from heaven. I am in tact in such a pleasing away, it’s hard to break. I float like clouds that pass through the day…and in the night, I see the jewels of the sky. My heart…it beats, so clearly… and the longing for the entire year, is over. What a place to be, what a time to cherish, what a blessing. Oh, a happy Christmas it shall be. :)

  Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment