Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Face Test: Mind Reader



I was never a fan of beating around the bush whenever someone wanted to communicate with me. I would rather be told what the purpose is so I can react by reflex, not by processing words in my mind. This is possibly why I'm always frank, filtering only the use of words but not their meanings. I would curse infinitely if not for the consequences of human respect, but that's a topic separate from this one.

That above, is my face holding many meanings more obvious than Ellen doing a dance every start of her show. I had never been able to hold my facial expressions unless I had prepared myself before conversing, or I literally could not care less about the issues or senseless thoughts of the person I am speaking with.

I would like to believe that on a level tower high, every human being would make an effort to be at the top of not their invalid statements, but their valuable words.

Friends have told me the extremities of my reactions scale from zero to a hundred in different occasions. How difficult it is for other people to read my thoughts by that capability, is below my average expectations. I refuse to believe that scales exist "because you are a woman, and women don't say exactly what they feel." Women or men, the expressions are all very reliable. Beyond that smile an eyebrow raise could mean sarcasm, an expressionless look could mean sadness, a look away could mean "look at me" or "f*ck this." Either way if my face does not show it, which I highly doubt, it is certain to come out of my mouth unless as I mentioned earlier; I am bound not to speak due to consequences of human respect.

With that picture above, I end this post to leave you wondering what was going on that it caused my face to look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment