Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sleep Deprived: Why "AlDub" Takes The Cake




If anyone didn't have any idea what insomniacs are capable of other than not falling asleep, it would be entertaining thoughts that would usually be of nuissance but has now found comprehensible meaning.


I have been trying to sleep for 6 hours now. My eyes, longing to rest on my warm soft lids, yet has only experienced a dry burning sensation of air for the last hours. I cannot rest for reasons I do not understand. That thing I drew is keeping me awake. It's real, says what I am now sure is mental Anna.

This beautiful man.
Forward to a certain trend that has taken over my baffled mind, this "AlDub" couple's effect is fascinating. I first heard of them today from my cousin who sent me a message "Andiyan na si Alden;" and I was left wondering who on Earth this person is. Apparently some appealing guy who is part of a love team on a noon time show at GMA. The last time I watched that network was more than 10 years ago, and then this comes up and is everywhere in social media and word of mouth.

I tried watching to feed my curiosity and behold, I have been captured. That guy is charming without being annoying, and the girl is not normal, but somehow manages to make me laugh. She can actually pull off a beautiful face even with her comedic actions in play. This couple takes the cake for perfect packaging, and dare I say it "sa tamang panahon." goosebumps. Eep.



No comments:

Post a Comment