Friday, August 14, 2015

I Would Love To Love A Non-Existent Man


I would love to love a nonexistent man. A man that can catch up with the different moods I have. A man that can understand that my life is a never ending switch of personalities and still see all of it as a whole. A man that realizes that the need to look from afar every now and then is better than looking at me closely all the time. A man that can completely accept and respect this and still remain faithful for the rest of his days.

I no longer want to filter what I want and what I need from a partner. I've learned that I cannot live without what I need and stubborn enough to keep at least a few of the things I want, to be contented. What I need, is a necessity that I will not give up; and what I want, comes in some permanent and some, negotiable terms.

I have gone through a lot to know that I am worth what I can give, and I learned that I can give more than what I could've imagined. I would love to be loved as much as I do. That is my necessity without bargain.

Why? Because I will understand my non-existent man full heartedly. Because I will give my best to make him happy. Because I will understand and support him to live a good life. Because I will open my heart and bare my soul for that connection.

Why? Because I know the worth of love, and I know mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment