Friday, October 30, 2015

DIY : Halloween Craft For Kids : Popcorn Box

Mood: photo sick.gif photo ohmahgah.gifSpooky


Aside from Christmas, Halloween would be my other half. The bipolar in me awakens to the screams and moans in every horror movie ever made. It's that time of year that I secretly think of as a delight. Feels more liberating than catching the golden snitch in a Quidditch match. Insert evil laugh here.

To go with my horror movie marathon, I decided to release my dark energy into kiddie crafts. I see the absurdity, but it's better than the dismembered body parts I made as food for my Halloween party. (Click here to see the food)


I decided to accompany my movies with popcorn and some crafty Halloween boxes for it.

Above is a layout on how to make the popcorn container. 
STEP 1: Cut and fold the paper board as instructed above.
STEP 2: Form a rectangle box and glue the shaded part onto the other end once folded.
STEP 3: Fold the bottom part in order and glue together:
STEP 4: Design the boxes into fun Halloween characters.


 photo Frankenstein popcorn_zpsq5ncjzu3.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment