Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Giant House Spider

Mood: photo confusedstressed.gif  photo crying.gif   Freaking out

Last night a giant spider was on the wall of my house. I could watch a dozen horror movies in a day, but none would have scared me as much. When the hell did spiders become so big and fast? It ran 2 meters in maybe less than 2 seconds. We're screwed by evolution. This was almost the same scale as that spider we had last night.


I have no idea where this spider is now, which is why I am even more freaked out; looking over my shoulder and slapping my own face whenever a strand of hair would fly in front of me. I can't help but be reminded of what probably caused my trauma from childhood. The movie "Ticks." Imagine if insects mutated in growth? We'd be dead in minutes. I'd be dead just by fear. I would rather not survive only to be crawled on and eaten by that monstrosity. I'm still getting goosebumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment